Carbon Paint, Conductive - 30g bottle
Buy two or more bottles and save!
1 litre, bulk bottles available as well!
* denotes required field
What formulation would you prefer?*
Quantity Discounts - Order a quantity in the range below to receive the discount
|2 to 15||$15.25
|16 to 30||$13.25
Looking for the larger, bulk 1 Litre containers at a HUGE discount?
Buy two or more bottles of our carbon paint and pay less based on the schedule above.
The discount will be applied to your order when you add the items to your cart!
Our Carbon Paint is Aquadag E: a water based conductive graphite paint. Easy to apply with the applicator brush in the bottle cap. Provides great conductivity (1 KOhm/sq) and quickly air-dries into a flat surface texture. Maximum service temperature is 150 degrees Celsius with an average flake size of 1 micron. 30 grams each for smaller, brush cap bottles.
The typical Carbon Paint formulation is intended for brush use. A spray formulation is also available (see radio buttons above).
* Electrostatic Screening
* Electrode finishes on glass envelopes
* Coating of electron gun components
* Printed circuits - manufacture and repair
* Contact material in capacitors, resistors and other electronic components
* Prevention of corona discharge at air gaps under high voltage
* Dry lubrication of moving parts in electronic assemblies
* Static bleed in computers, office equipment, etc.
* Black matrix for color television cathode ray tubes
* Impregnant for glass and other fibers
Click here for the Aquadag E Technical Data Sheet.
Click here for the Aquadag E MSDS Sheet.