Our system is an easy, inexpensive way to Digitize your analog SEM/STEM images.
If you already have digital capabilities, our system may even provide improved resolution over existing frame grabbers.
Our New SEM Digi-CAM 3 has a much Higher Resolution camera (14.2 MP vs. 10.2 MP for the SDC 2)
and Improved Wireless Image Transmision! Read more below!
By now you've heard: Polaroid is no longer producing film for it's cameras. This presents a particular problem for many owners of older SEM's.
With the existing supply of Polaroid film decreasing every day, the price has been skyrocketing. How will you document the samples you are imaging in the future? Sure, you could digitize your entire SEM but these conversions are time consuming and can cost in the range of $15,000 or more!
Originally designed to solve our own in-house digitization needs, the SEM Digi-CAM is easy to set up and is inexpensive in comparison. Most packages will sell for as little as $3995, or $4495 with dedicated mini laptop!
But what about quality? You be the judge!
The images below are actual images taken using the original 6.1 MP SEM Digi-Cam. Simply right-click on one and save it to your desktop. Open it using any image processing software and zoom in. You will be able to zoom in many times before seeing individual pixels. Try doing this with your existing frame grabber (if you have one installed)!
Now imagine using the SEM Digi-CAM 3 to obtain images with over twice the resolution (14.2 MP vs. 6.1 MP images below)!
The advantages of this system should be quite clear!
SEM Digi-CAM 3 Features:
Advantages over other digital imaging acquisition systems:
- 14.2 MP Nikon SLR Digital Camera replaces 10.2 MP SEM Digi-Cam 2 camera -
Over twice the resolution of the original SEM Digi-CAM
and Custom Configured for your system!
- Wireless image transmission to your PC or MAC
- The new system eliminates the need for a wireless router if no existing local wifi network is available! The 'Ad Hoc' mode allows for the transmission of images via a secure, local wireless connection between the camera and your computer.
- A USB cable is also included if you do not wish to transfer images wirelessly
- Remote Controlled Shutter Operation - accommodates even the longest CRT scan times
(includes STEM Instruments)
- Includes software or use your own imaging program such as Photoshop, iPhoto, Picasa (free Google Ap), etc.
- One year warranty on camera. Other hardware warranties vary from 3-12 months. Extended warranties available.
- AC Adapter for Digital Camera
- Mounting hardware for your particular instrument
- Complete Installation/Operator's Manual
- Resolution is actually much better than many more expensive frame grabbers!
- Much lower cost!
- Easily setup & installed - no Service Technician needed!
- Camera can be removed from adapter and used as you like!
- Free One Year Technical Support included!
JEOL JSM-T330A||Hitachi S520 / Hitachi 4500
| || || |
| || || |
Amray 1820|| ||JEOL JSM-35C|
Selected SEM/STEM models available now without the need for you to send specific measurements. Send us your instrument parameters for a quote today!
For more information please ask your SEM accessories supplier or call 301-975-9798.